These authors contributed equally to this study.
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1550–1563, April 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C.-K., Lee, S. O., Lai, K.-P., Ma, W.-L., Lin, T.-H., Tsai, M.-Y., Luo, J. and Chang, C. (2013), Targeting androgen receptor in bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells leads to better transplantation therapy efficacy in liver cirrhosis. Hepatology, 57: 1550–1563. doi: 10.1002/hep.26135
Potential conflict of interest: ASC-J9® was patented by the University of Rochester, the University of North Carolina, and AndroScience and then licensed to AndroScience. Both the University of Rochester and C.C. own royalties and equity in AndroScience.
This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant no.: CA122295) and the Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence (grant no.: DOH99-TD-B-111-004; China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan). HSC-T6 and LX2 cells were kindly provided by Dr. Scott L. Friedman (The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY).
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 10:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA122295
- Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH99-TD-B-111-004
- China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.