These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 1098–1106, March 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Iakova, P., Jin, J., Sullivan, E., Sharin, V., Hong, I.-H., Anakk, S., Mayor, A., Darlington, G., Finegold, M., Moore, D. and Timchenko, N. A. (2013), Farnesoid X receptor inhibits gankyrin in mouse livers and prevents development of liver cancer. Hepatology, 57: 1098–1106. doi: 10.1002/hep.26146
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by National Institutes of Health Grants GM551888, CA100070, AG039885, AG028865, CA159942 (to N. A. T.), and AG028865 (to G. J. D.).
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2FXR and liver carcinogenesis, Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 2015, 36, 1, 37, , ,
- 4PSMD10/Gankyrin Induces Autophagy to Promote Tumor Progression through Cytoplasmic Interaction with ATG7 and Nuclear Transactivation ofATG7Expression, Autophagy, 2015, 00, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Tissue-specific actions of FXR in metabolism and cancer, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids, 2015, 1851, 1, 30, , , ,
- 7MiR-605 represses PSMD10/Gankyrin and inhibits intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma cell progression, FEBS Letters, 2014, 588, 18, 3491, , , , , , , ,
- 8Bile acid receptors as targets for drug development, Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2013, 11, 1, 55, , ,
- 9Bile Acids Activate YAP to Promote Liver Carcinogenesis, Cell Reports, 2013, 5, 4, 1060, , , , , ,
- 10Farnesoid X receptor directly regulates xenobiotic detoxification genes in the long-lived Little mice, Mechanisms of Ageing and Development, 2013, 134, 9, 407, , , , , , , , ,
- 11LBH589 Inhibits proliferation and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma via inhibition of gankyrin/stat3/akt pathway, Molecular Cancer, 2013, 12, 1, 114, , , , , , , , , , ,