These authors contributed equally to this work.
Circulating stem cell–like epithelial cell adhesion molecule–positive tumor cells indicate poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma after curative resection†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1458–1468, April 2013
How to Cite
Sun, Y.-F., Xu, Y., Yang, X.-R., Guo, W., Zhang, X., Qiu, S.-J., Shi, R.-Y., Hu, B., Zhou, J. and Fan, J. (2013), Circulating stem cell–like epithelial cell adhesion molecule–positive tumor cells indicate poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma after curative resection. Hepatology, 57: 1458–1468. doi: 10.1002/hep.26151
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- Major Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81030038
- National Key Sci-Tech Project. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX10002011-002, 2013ZX10002011-004, 2012ZX0930100-007, 2012ZX10002-016
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81000927, 81071661, 81172277, 30972949
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100071120064
- Shanghai New Project for Excellent Youth. Grant Number: XYQ2011020
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 81225019
- Shanghai Rising-Star Follow-up Program Fundings. Grant Number: 10QH1400500
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26151_sm_SuppFig1.tif||2787K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_26151_sm_SuppFig2.tif||3670K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_26151_sm_SuppFig3.tif||329K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|HEP_26151_sm_SuppFig4.tif||2860K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|HEP_26151_sm_SuppFig5.tif||7191K||Supporting Information Figure 5.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.