These authors contributed equally to this work.
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1564–1574, April 2013
How to Cite
Hernández-Guerra, M., de Ganzo, Z. A., González-Méndez, Y., Salido, E., Abreu, P., Moreno, M., Felipe, V., Abrante, B. and Quintero, E. (2013), Chronic intermittent hypoxia aggravates intrahepatic endothelial dysfunction in cirrhotic rats. Hepatology, 57: 1564–1574. doi: 10.1002/hep.26152
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported in part by grants from Fondos FEDER. M. H.-G. is the recipient of a Grant from Instituto de Salud Carlos III (538/07) and Programa de Intensificación de Actividad Investigadora (INT07/173).
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 04:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: 538/07
- Programa de Intensificación de Actividad Investigadora. Grant Number: INT07/173
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.