Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1694–1696, May 2013
How to Cite
Bolondi, L. and Piscaglia, F. (2013), Yttrium 90 radioembolization: The horizon is changing for patients with intermediate and advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 57: 1694–1696. doi: 10.1002/hep.26154
See Article on Page 1826
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Piscaglia consults for and is on the speakers' bureau of Bayer. He is also on the speakers' bureau of Siemens and Roche. He received grants from Bracco. Dr. Bolondi is on the speakers' bureau of Sirtex.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 04:14AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- 1European Association for the Study of the Liver; European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer. EASL-EORTC clinical practice guidelines: management of hepatocellular carcinoma. J Hepatol 2012; 56: 908-943.
- 3Heterogeneity of patients with intermediate (BCLC B) HCC. Proposal for a subclassification to facilitate treatment decisions. Sem Liver Dis 2012 (In press)., , , , , , et al.