Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Antimitochondrial antibody heterogeneity and the xenobiotic etiology of primary biliary cirrhosis†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1498–1508, April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, R. C.Y., Naiyanetr, P., Shu, S.-A., Wang, J., Yang, G.-X., Kenny, T. P., Guggenheim, K. C., Butler, J. D., Bowlus, C., Tao, M.-H., Kurth, M. J., Ansari, A. A., Kaplan, M., Coppel, R. L., Lleo, A., Gershwin, M. E. and Leung, P. S.C. (2013), Antimitochondrial antibody heterogeneity and the xenobiotic etiology of primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology, 57: 1498–1508. doi: 10.1002/hep.26157
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 12:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK39588, DK067003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!