These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Oxidative stress plays a major role in chlorpromazine-induced cholestasis in human HepaRG cells†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1518–1529, April 2013
How to Cite
Anthérieu, S., Azzi, P. B.-E., Dumont, J., Abdel-Razzak, Z., Guguen-Guillouzo, C., Fromenty, B., Robin, M.-A. and Guillouzo, A. (2013), Oxidative stress plays a major role in chlorpromazine-induced cholestasis in human HepaRG cells. Hepatology, 57: 1518–1529. doi: 10.1002/hep.26160
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 04:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- European Community Contracts. Grant Numbers: LIINTOP-STREP-037499, Predict-IV-202222
- Pamela Bachour-El Azzi was provided by Lebanese University, Lebanese CNRS, Philippe Jabre association and the Ecole Doctorale VAS Rennes
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26160_sm_SuppTab1.doc||36K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.