Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2418–2426, June 2013
How to Cite
Cai, S.-Y., Lionarons, D. A., Hagey, L., Soroka, C. J., Mennone, A. and Boyer, J. L. (2013), Adult sea lamprey tolerates biliary atresia by altering bile salt composition and renal excretion. Hepatology, 57: 2418–2426. doi: 10.1002/hep.26161
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by National Institutes of Health USPHS grants R37 DK25636 (to J.L.B.) and P30 DK34989 (Yale Liver Center).
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 04:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health USPHS. Grant Numbers: R37 DK25636, P30 DK34989
This article has been cited by:
- 2Biosynthesis and trafficking of the bile salt export pump, BSEP: Therapeutic implications of BSEP mutations, Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 2013,, ,