Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2418–2426, June 2013
How to Cite
Cai, S.-Y., Lionarons, D. A., Hagey, L., Soroka, C. J., Mennone, A. and Boyer, J. L. (2013), Adult sea lamprey tolerates biliary atresia by altering bile salt composition and renal excretion. Hepatology, 57: 2418–2426. doi: 10.1002/hep.26161
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by National Institutes of Health USPHS grants R37 DK25636 (to J.L.B.) and P30 DK34989 (Yale Liver Center).
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 04:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health USPHS. Grant Numbers: R37 DK25636, P30 DK34989
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26161_sm_SuppTabs.doc||26K||Supporting Information Tables|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.