Macrophage migration inhibitory factor contributes to ethanol-induced liver injury by mediating cell injury, steatohepatitis, and steatosis†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1980–1991, May 2013
How to Cite
Barnes, M. A., McMullen, M. R., Roychowdhury, S., Pisano, S. G., Liu, X., Stavitsky, A. B., Bucala, R. and Nagy, L. E. (2013), Macrophage migration inhibitory factor contributes to ethanol-induced liver injury by mediating cell injury, steatohepatitis, and steatosis. Hepatology, 57: 1980–1991. doi: 10.1002/hep.26169
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P20 AA017837, 5R01 AA016399, 5U01 AA020821, R37 AA011876, RO1 AI042310
- Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Clinic. Grant Number: CTSA UL1RR024989
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26169_sm_SuppFig1.tif||1101K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_26169_sm_SuppFig2.tif||939K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_26169_sm_SuppFig3.tif||2889K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|HEP_26169_sm_SuppFig4.tif||25002K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.