Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Role of patatin-like phospholipase domain-containing 3 on lipid-induced hepatic steatosis and insulin resistance in rats†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1763–1772, May 2013
How to Cite
Kumashiro, N., Yoshimura, T., Cantley, J. L., Majumdar, S. K., Guebre-Egziabher, F., Kursawe, R., Vatner, D. F., Fat, I., Kahn, M., Erion, D. M., Zhang, X.-M., Zhang, D., Manchem, V. P., Bhanot, S., Gerhard, G. S., Petersen, K. F., Cline, G. W., Samuel, V. T. and Shulman, G. I. (2013), Role of patatin-like phospholipase domain-containing 3 on lipid-induced hepatic steatosis and insulin resistance in rats. Hepatology, 57: 1763–1772. doi: 10.1002/hep.26170
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK-085638, DK-40936, AG-23686, RR-024139, P30 DK-34989, P30 DK-45735
- VA Merit Grant
- Manpei Suzuki Diabetes Foundation fellowship
- Distinguished Clinical Scientist Award from the American Diabetes Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!