See Articles on Pages 897 and 903.
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 875–877, March 2013
How to Cite
Fried, M. W. and Jensen, D. M. (2013), The FDA, bridging data, and hepatitis C. Hepatology, 57: 875–877. doi: 10.1002/hep.26177
Potential conflicts of interest: Dr. Fried Serves as ad hoc consultant to Genentech/Roche, Vertex, Merck, Gilead, BristolMyers Squibb, Abbott, Janssen. He receives research grants from Genentech/Roche, Vertex, Merck, Janssen, Gilead, BristolMyers Squibb, Rottapharm/Madaus. Dr. Jensen serves as ad hoc consultant to Abbott, Astex, Biotica, Boehringer-Ingelheim, BristolMyers Squibb, Genentech/Roche, Janssen, Gilead, Merck, and Vertex.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 01:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012