Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 1262–1271, March 2013
How to Cite
Polyak, S. J., Ferenci, P. and Pawlotsky, J.-M. (2013), Hepatoprotective and antiviral functions of silymarin components in hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatology, 57: 1262–1271. doi: 10.1002/hep.26179
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Pawlotsky advises Rottapharm Madaus. Dr. Ferenci consults for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Rottapharm Madaus.
S.J.P. is partially supported by NIH grant R01AT006842, U19AI066328, and R56AI091840. J.M.P. is supported by Agence Nationale de Recherche sur le SIDA et les Hépatites Virales (ANRS), Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM) and Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM).
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 02:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.