fax: 001 618 9346 3098
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 590–600, February 2013
How to Cite
Adams, L. A., White, S. W., Marsh, J. A., Lye, S. J., Connor, K. L., Maganga, R., Ayonrinde, O. T., Olynyk, J. K., Mori, T. A., Beilin, L. J., Palmer, L. J., Hamdorf, J. M. and Pennell, C. E. (2013), Association between liver-specific gene polymorphisms and their expression levels with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology, 57: 590–600. doi: 10.1002/hep.26184
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Project Grants 634445, 403981, 572613, NHMRC Program Grant 353514, Canadian Institute of Health Research MOP-82893, Gastroenterology Association of Australia Career Development Award (to L.A.A.).
fax: 001 618 9346 3098
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 02:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!