Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1773–1783, May 2013
How to Cite
Roychowdhury, S., McMullen, M. R., Pisano, S. G., Liu, X. and Nagy, L. E. (2013), Absence of receptor interacting protein kinase 3 prevents ethanol-induced liver injury. Hepatology, 57: 1773–1783. doi: 10.1002/hep.26200
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported in part by ABMRF/The Foundation for Alcohol Research (S. R.) and grants RO1AA013868, P20 AA17069, from the National Institutes of Health and D.O.D. 10248754 (L. E. N.).
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 04:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012