These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polymorphisms of the core, NS3, and NS5A proteins of hepatitis C virus genotype 1b associate With development of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 555–563, August 2013
How to Cite
El-Shamy, A., Shindo, M., Shoji, I., Deng, L., Okuno, T. and Hotta, H. (2013), Polymorphisms of the core, NS3, and NS5A proteins of hepatitis C virus genotype 1b associate With development of hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 58: 555–563. doi: 10.1002/hep.26205
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported in part by Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan, and a SATREPS Grant from Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). This study was also carried out as part of Japan Initiative for Global Research Network on Infectious Diseases (J-GRID), Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, and the Global Center of Excellence (G-COE) Program at Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine.
See Editorial on Page 491
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 05:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A cell culture system for distinguishing hepatitis C viruses with and without liver cancer-related mutations in the viral core gene, Journal of Hepatology, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Amino Acid Polymorphisms in Hepatitis C Virus Core Affect Infectious Virus Production and Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Molecule Expression, Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 13994, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Hepatitis C virus Genotype 1a core gene nucleotide patterns associated with hepatocellular carcinoma risk, Journal of General Virology, 2015, 96, 9, 2928, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Identification of a duplicated V3 domain in NS5A associated with cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma in HCV-1b patients, Journal of Clinical Virology, 2015, 69, 203, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Molecular basis of interferon resistance in hepatitis C virus, Current Opinion in Virology, 2014, 8, 38, , , ,