A novel interaction of nucleophosmin with BCL2-associated X protein regulating death evasion and drug sensitivity in human hepatoma cells†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1893–1905, May 2013
How to Cite
Lo, S.-J., Fan, L.-C., Tsai, Y.-F., Lin, K.-Y., Huang, H.-L., Wang, T.-H., Liu, H., Chen, T.-C., Huang, S.-F., Chang, C.-J., Lin, Y.-J., Yung, B. Y.-M. and Hsieh, S.-Y. (2013), A novel interaction of nucleophosmin with BCL2-associated X protein regulating death evasion and drug sensitivity in human hepatoma cells. Hepatology, 57: 1893–1905. doi: 10.1002/hep.26209
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 11:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPG3A088, CMRPG3B127, CMRPG38038, BMRP110
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 100CA026
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: EX10113BI
- Department of Health (TD-C-111-006), Taiwan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26209_sm_SuppFigs.doc||287K||Supporting Information Figures.|
|HEP_26209_sm_SuppTables.doc||228K||Supporting Information Tables.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.