fax: +39 091 655 2156
Cost-effectiveness of sorafenib treatment in field practice for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 1046–1054, March 2013
How to Cite
Cammà, C., Cabibbo, G., Petta, S., Enea, M., Iavarone, M., Grieco, A., Gasbarrini, A., Villa, E., Zavaglia, C., Bruno, R., Colombo, M., Craxì, A. and on behalf of the WEF and the SOFIA study groups (2013), Cost-effectiveness of sorafenib treatment in field practice for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 57: 1046–1054. doi: 10.1002/hep.26221
Potential conflict of interest: Antonio Craxi` and Giuseppe Cabibbo have received consulting fees from Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals; Massimo Colombo has received consulting fees from Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals; he advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Merck, Roche, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Gilead, Novartis and Vertex. Massimo Iavorone is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Bayer and Gilead.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- 7NICE technology appraisal guidance 189 — Sorafenib for the treatment of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma www.nice.org.uk/guidance/TA189
- 10Recombinant interferon alfa-2b therapy for chronic hepatitis C in Italy: an economic analysis. FORUM Trends Exp Clin Med 1996; 6: 347-353., .
- 11Conferenza delle Regioni e Provincie Autonome. Tariffa Unica Concezionale per le prestazioni di assistenza ospedaliera. Regole e tariffe valide per il 2006. Rome, 15 December 2005.