Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1343–1356, April 2013
How to Cite
Bellafante, E., Murzilli, S., Salvatore, L., Latorre, D., Villani, G. and Moschetta, A. (2013), Hepatic-specific activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ coactivator-1β protects against steatohepatitis. Hepatology, 57: 1343–1356. doi: 10.1002/hep.26222
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
View this article online at wileyonlinelibrary.com.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 05:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC, Milan, Italy, IG 10416)
- Italian Ministry of Health and Education (Finanziamenti per la Ricerca di Base IDEAS RBID08C9N7)
- Italian Ministry of Health (Young Researchers Grant 2008, GR-2008-1143546)
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme FP7/2007 — 2013 under Grant Agreement No. 202272 (LipidomicNet)
- Cariplo Fundation Milan, University of Bari, Italy (ORBA 08WEZJ, 07X7Q1, 06BXVC, IDEA GRBA0802SJ)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26222_sm_SuppFig1.tif||554K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.