These authors contributed equally to this work.
Improvement of neurocognitive function in responders to an antiviral therapy for chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 497–504, August 2013
How to Cite
Kraus, M. R., Schäfer, A., Teuber, G., Porst, H., Sprinzl, K., Wollschläger, S., Keicher, C. and Scheurlen, M. (2013), Improvement of neurocognitive function in responders to an antiviral therapy for chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 58: 497–504. doi: 10.1002/hep.26229
Supported in part by MSD Pharma (Munich, Germany), a subsidiary of the Merck Group (USA). The sponsor was not involved in any way in the design, interpretation, analysis, or writing of the study.
Potential conflict of interest: Michael R. Kraus is a consultant for and advises the Merck Group (USA) and MSD (Munich, Germany) and Roche (Grenzach-Wyhlen, Germany). He has received grants from Merck. Arne Schäfer has no competing interests to declare. Gerlinde Teuber is a consultant for, advises, and has received grants from MSD/Essex Pharma (Munich, Germany), Roche (Grenzach-Wyhlen, Germany), and Gilead. Michael Scheurlen advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Merck. Heiner Porst, Kathrin Sprinzl, Sven Wollschläger, and Christian Keicher have no competing interests to declare.
See Editorial on Page 480
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 05:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.