These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2390–2398, June 2013
How to Cite
Maillette de Buy Wenniger, L. J., Doorenspleet, M. E., Klarenbeek, P. L., Verheij, J., Baas, F., Elferink, R. P. O., Tak, P. P., de Vries, N. and Beuers, U. (2013), Immunoglobulin G4+ clones identified by next-generation sequencing dominate the B cell receptor repertoire in immunoglobulin G4 associated cholangitis . Hepatology, 57: 2390–2398. doi: 10.1002/hep.26232
Potential conflict of interest: U. B. received lecture fees from Falk Foundation, Gilead, Roche, Schering-Plough, and Zambon; he also received a research grant from Zambon and signed a consultancy agreement with Intercept (obeticholic acid). N. d. V. received a research grant from GlaxoSmithKline, a lecture fee from Roche and a care innovation grant from Pfizer. P. P. T. is currently employed at GlaxoSmithKline, Stevenage, United Kingdom.
Supported by a Ph.D. Scholarship from the Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam (L. M.); a Gastrostart grant from the Dutch Society for Gastroenterology (L. M.); grants from the German Crohn Colitis Society and the Norwegian PSC Foundation (U. B.); and the Center for Translational Molecular Medicine project TRACER and the Innovative Medicine Initiative grants BeTheCure and ABIRISK (N. d. V.).
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 05:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- 10Value of serum IgG4 in the diagnosis of autoimmune pancreatitis and in distinguishing it from pancreatic cancer. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 1646-1653., , , , , , et al.Direct Link: