Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 2004–2013, May 2013
How to Cite
Kurinna, S., Stratton, S. A., Coban, Z., Schumacher, J. M., Grompe, M., Duncan, A. W. and Barton, M. C. (2013), p53 regulates a mitotic transcription program and determines ploidy in normal mouse liver. Hepatology, 57: 2004–2013. doi: 10.1002/hep.26233
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the National Institutes of Health National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (grant R01-DK078024 to M. C. B.), the William Randolph Hearst Foundation (Z. C.), and the National Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support Grant (to The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center).
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 05:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.