Toll-like receptor 4 activity protects against hepatocellular tumorigenesis and progression by regulating expression of DNA repair protein Ku70 in mice†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1869–1881, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Yan, J., Lin, H., Hua, F., Wang, X., Liu, H., Lv, X., Yu, J., Mi, S., Wang, J. and Hu, Z.-W. (2013), Toll-like receptor 4 activity protects against hepatocellular tumorigenesis and progression by regulating expression of DNA repair protein Ku70 in mice. Hepatology, 57: 1869–1881. doi: 10.1002/hep.26234
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 05:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30973557
- Major Program of National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81030056
- Creation of Major New Drugs. Grant Number: 2009ZX09301-003-13
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University PCSIRT, IRT1007
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26234_sm_SuppFig1.tif||3161K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_26234_sm_SuppFig2.tif||3096K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_26234_sm_SuppFig3.tif||2570K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|HEP_26234_sm_SuppFig4.tif||4338K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.