Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Reticulon 4B (Nogo-B) facilitates hepatocyte proliferation and liver regeneration in mice†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1992–2003, May 2013
How to Cite
Gao, L., Utsumi, T., Tashiro, K., Liu, B., Zhang, D., Swenson, E. S. and Iwakiri, Y. (2013), Reticulon 4B (Nogo-B) facilitates hepatocyte proliferation and liver regeneration in mice. Hepatology, 57: 1992–2003. doi: 10.1002/hep.26235
These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 05:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-DK082600, K08-DK073404
- Yale Liver Center Morphology and Cell Isolation Cores and a Pilot Project Award. Grant Number: P30-34989
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26235_sm_SuppFig1.tif||2986K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_26235_sm_SuppFig2.tif||2636K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_26235_sm_SuppFig3.tif||1992K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|HEP_26235_sm_SuppFig4.tif||3531K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|HEP_26235_sm_SuppFig5.tif||3551K||Supporting Information Figure 5.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.