Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 2061–2071, May 2013
How to Cite
Soria, L. R., Marrone, J., Calamita, G. and Marinelli, R. A. (2013), Ammonia detoxification via ureagenesis in rat hepatocytes involves mitochondrial aquaporin-8 channels. Hepatology, 57: 2061–2071. doi: 10.1002/hep.26236
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by Grant PICT 05-0946 from Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica and Grant PIP 01563 from Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (to R. A. M.).
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 05:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.