Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2458–2468, June 2013
How to Cite
Choi, S. M., Kim, Y., Shim, J. S., Park, J. T., Wang, R.-H., Leach, S. D., Liu, J. O., Deng, C., Ye, Z. and Jang, Y.-Y. (2013), Efficient drug screening and gene correction for treating liver disease using patient-specific stem cells. Hepatology, 57: 2458–2468. doi: 10.1002/hep.26237
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH; grant no.: AA020020) and the Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund (MSCRF; grant nos.: 2010-MSCRFII-0101-00, 2011-MSCRFE-0087, and 2012-MSCRFF-0152-00). This work was also supported by the NIH Center for Regenerative Medicine. S.D.L. is supported by the NIH (grant no.: DK61215) and the Paul K. Neumann Professorship at Johns Hopkins University. The maintenance of Johns Hopkins Drug Library was supported, in part, by the National Cancer Institute (R01CA122814), the Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute, and by grant number UL1 RR 025005 from the National Center for Research Resources, a component of the NIH and the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research (to Johns Hopkins School of Medicine).
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 10:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- NIH. Grant Number: AA020020
- Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund
- MSCRF. Grant Numbers: 2010-MSCRFII-0101-00, 2011-MSCRFE-0087, 2012-MSCRFF-0152-00)
- NIH Center for Regenerative Medicine
- NIH. Grant Number: DK61215
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01CA122814
- Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute. Grant Number: UL1 RR 025005
- National Center for Research Resources
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_26237_sm_SuppTab.doc||1052K||Supporting Information Table|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.