Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1806–1813, May 2013
How to Cite
Maliken, B. D., Nelson, J. E., Klintworth, H. M., Beauchamp, M., Yeh, M. M. and Kowdley, K. V. (2013), Hepatic reticuloendothelial system cell iron deposition is associated with increased apoptosis in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology, 57: 1806–1813. doi: 10.1002/hep.26238
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant nos.: R01DK087696, K24DK02957, and K24DK02957.S1; to K.V.K.).
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.