Potential conflict of interest: Lawrence Serfaty: consulting, advisory committees or review panels (Axcan Pharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, MSD, Pfizer, Roche, Schering-Plough, Tibotec, Vertex), grant/research support (Roche; Schering-Plough), speaking and teaching (Axcan Pharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Janssen, MSD, Roche, Schering-Plough, Vertex). Olivier Chazouilléres: grants (Roche, MSD). Alina Pascale: no conflict of interest.
Pegylated interferon and ribavirin: A therapeutic option in patients who fail to respond to telaprevir-based triple therapy?
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, page 828, August 2013
How to Cite
Pascale, A., Chazouillères, O. and Serfaty, L. (2013), Pegylated interferon and ribavirin: A therapeutic option in patients who fail to respond to telaprevir-based triple therapy?. Hepatology, 58: 828. doi: 10.1002/hep.26247
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 3Telaprevir, Reactions Weekly, 2013, 1466, 1, 40