Potential conflict of interest: Lawrence Serfaty: consulting, advisory committees or review panels (Axcan Pharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, MSD, Pfizer, Roche, Schering-Plough, Tibotec, Vertex), grant/research support (Roche; Schering-Plough), speaking and teaching (Axcan Pharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Janssen, MSD, Roche, Schering-Plough, Vertex). Olivier Chazouilléres: grants (Roche, MSD). Alina Pascale: no conflict of interest.
Pegylated interferon and ribavirin: A therapeutic option in patients who fail to respond to telaprevir-based triple therapy?
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, page 828, August 2013
How to Cite
Pascale, A., Chazouillères, O. and Serfaty, L. (2013), Pegylated interferon and ribavirin: A therapeutic option in patients who fail to respond to telaprevir-based triple therapy?. Hepatology, 58: 828. doi: 10.1002/hep.26247
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.