Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2480–2490, June 2013
How to Cite
Walesky, C., Edwards, G., Borude, P., Gunewardena, S., O'Neil, M., Yoo, B. and Apte, U. (2013), Hepatocyte nuclear factor 4 alpha deletion promotes diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocellular carcinoma in rodents. Hepatology, 57: 2480–2490. doi: 10.1002/hep.26251
View this article online at wileyonlinelibrary.com.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: P20 RR021940
- AASLD/ALF Liver Scholar Award
- Kansas University Medical Center-Microarray Facility (KUMC-MF)
- Kansas University-School of Medicine
- KUMC Biotechnology Support Facility
- Smith Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center. Grant Number: HD02528
- Kansas IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence. Grant Number: RR016475
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.