These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2135–2142, June 2013
How to Cite
Yu, M.-L., Lee, C.-M., Chen, C.-L., Chuang, W.-L., Lu, S.-N., Liu, C.-H., Wu, S.-S., Liao, L.-Y., Kuo, H.-T., Chao, Y.-C., Tung, S.-Y., Yang, S.-S., Kao, J.-H., Su, W.-W., Lin, C.-L., Yang, H.-C., Chen, P.-J., Chen, D.-S., Liu, C.-J. and for the Taiwan Liver-Net Consortium (2013), Sustained hepatitis C virus clearance and increased hepatitis B surface antigen seroclearance in patients with dual chronic hepatitis C and B during posttreatment follow-up. Hepatology, 57: 2135–2142. doi: 10.1002/hep.26266
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This study was supported in part by grants from the Department of Health, National Science Council (100-2325-B-002-052 and 101-2325-B-002-073, Resource Center, National Research Program for Biopharmaceuticals), Executive Yuan, Taiwan; and National Taiwan University, Taiwan.
Results of this study were presented at the 22nd Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver, Taipei, Taiwan, February 16-19, 2012, and at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver, Barcelona, Spain, April 18-22, 2012.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2013 03:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical performance of a new hepatitis B surface antigen quantitative assay with automatic dilution, The Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences, 2015, 31, 1, 26, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Huge Gap Between Clinical Efficacy and Community Effectiveness in the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C, Medicine, 2015, 94, 13, e690, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Advances in the treatment of hepatitis B virus/hepatitis C virus coinfection, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 2014, 15, 10, 1337, , , , , ,
- 6Baseline gamma-glutamyl transferase levels strongly correlate with hepatocellular carcinoma development in non-cirrhotic patients with successful hepatitis C virus eradication, Journal of Hepatology, 2014, 61, 1, 67, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Hepatitis C Virus Infection: When Is a Cure Not a Cure?, Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2014, 209, 1, 6,
- 8Peripheral blood mononuclear cells microRNA predicts treatment outcome of hepatitis C virus genotype 1 infection, Antiviral Research, 2014, 105, 135, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 9Treatment of patients with dual hepatitis C and B by peginterferon and ribavirin reduced risk of hepatocellular carcinoma and mortality, Gut, 2014, 63, 3, 506, , , , , ,