These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2135–2142, June 2013
How to Cite
Yu, M.-L., Lee, C.-M., Chen, C.-L., Chuang, W.-L., Lu, S.-N., Liu, C.-H., Wu, S.-S., Liao, L.-Y., Kuo, H.-T., Chao, Y.-C., Tung, S.-Y., Yang, S.-S., Kao, J.-H., Su, W.-W., Lin, C.-L., Yang, H.-C., Chen, P.-J., Chen, D.-S., Liu, C.-J. and for the Taiwan Liver-Net Consortium (2013), Sustained hepatitis C virus clearance and increased hepatitis B surface antigen seroclearance in patients with dual chronic hepatitis C and B during posttreatment follow-up. Hepatology, 57: 2135–2142. doi: 10.1002/hep.26266
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This study was supported in part by grants from the Department of Health, National Science Council (100-2325-B-002-052 and 101-2325-B-002-073, Resource Center, National Research Program for Biopharmaceuticals), Executive Yuan, Taiwan; and National Taiwan University, Taiwan.
Results of this study were presented at the 22nd Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver, Taipei, Taiwan, February 16-19, 2012, and at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver, Barcelona, Spain, April 18-22, 2012.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2013 03:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.