These authors contributed equally as first authors.
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2189–2201, June 2013
How to Cite
Hatting, M., Zhao, G., Schumacher, F., Sellge, G., Al Masaoudi, M., Gaβler, N., Boekschoten, M., Müller, M., Liedtke, C., Cubero, F. J. and Trautwein, C. (2013), Hepatocyte caspase-8 is an essential modulator of steatohepatitis in rodents. Hepatology, 57: 2189–2201. doi: 10.1002/hep.26271
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by a grant from the IZKF Aachen (Interdisciplinary Centre for Clinical Research within the Faculty of Medicine at RWTH Aachen University), the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB/TRR 57) and the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (ObiHep grant 01KU1214B).
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 11:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- IZKF Aachen (Interdisciplinary Centre for Clinical Research within the Faculty of Medicine at RWTH Aachen University)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB/TRR 57
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: 01KU1214B
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.