Potential conflict of interest: Paul Pockros–research support from Genentech/Roche, Vertex, Gilead, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, Abbott, Intercept, Boehringer Ingelheim, Janssen, Merck and Roche Molecular Diagnostics; consulting and advisory boards for Genentech/Roche, Vertex, Gilead, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck, Kadmon, Janssen and Roche Molecular Diagnostics; speaking honoraria from Genentech/Roche, Vertex and Merck. Donald Jensen–Consulting: Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Boehringer Ingelheim, Genentech/Roche, Tibotec/J&J, Astex, Biotica, Vertex, Gilead/Pharmasset, Inhibitex, Merck; Grants/contracts: research: Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Boehringer Ingelheim, Genentech/Roche, Tibotec/J&J; Other interests: Consensus Medical Communications, Clinical Care Options. Naoky Tsai–Grants: Roche, Beckman; Consulting and advisory arrangements: Roche. Speakers' bureau: Roche. Ryan Taylor–Grants: Roche; Speakers' bureau: Roche. Alnoor Ramji - Grants, consulting, advisory arrangements, and speakers' bureau: Gilead, Merck, Hoffmann, Vertex, and Janssen. Curtis Cooper–Grants: Roche, Merck, Vertex; Advisory arrangements: Roche, Merck; Speakers' bureau: Vertex. John M. Vierling–Advisory arrangements: Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Excalenz, Gilead, Globeimmune, HepQuant, Hyperion, Immuron, Janssen, Novartis, Roche, Schering (now Merck), Salix, Sundise, Vertex, HepaLife Technologies, Herbalife, Ocera; Speakers' bureau: Chronic Liver Diseases Foundation; Grants/contracts: research: Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Conatus, Excalenz, Gilead, Globeimmune, Hyperion, Idenix-Novartis, Ikaria, Intercept, Merck (formerly Schering), Mochida, Novartis, Ocera, Pfizer, Pharmasset, Roche, Sundise, Vertex, Zymogenetics. Marie Lou Munson–employee of Genentech. Ya-Chi Chen–employee of Roche. Isabel Najera–Stock ownership or equity: Roche; employee of Roche; Grants: Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Excalenz, Gilead, GlobeImmune, Hyperion, Roche, Merck, Sundise, Ocera, Vertex, Conatus, Idenix-Novartis, Ikaria, Intercept, Mochida, Novartis, Pfizer, Pharmasset, and Zymogenetics; Consulting and advisory arrangments: Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Excalenz, Gilead, GlobeImmune, Hyperion, Roche, Merck, Sundise, Ocera, Vertex, Salix, HepaLife Technologies, Herbalife, and Ocera. James Thommes–Medical Director at Genentech.
JUMP-C: A randomized trial of mericitabine plus pegylated interferon alpha-2a/ribavirin for 24 weeks in treatment-naïve HCV genotype 1/4 patients
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 514–523, August 2013
How to Cite
Pockros, P. J., Jensen, D., Tsai, N., Taylor, R., Ramji, A., Cooper, C., Dickson, R., Tice, A., Kulkarni, R., Vierling, J. M., Lou Munson, M., Chen, Y.-C., Najera, I., Thommes, J. and on behalf of the JUMP-C Investigators (2013), JUMP-C: A randomized trial of mericitabine plus pegylated interferon alpha-2a/ribavirin for 24 weeks in treatment-naïve HCV genotype 1/4 patients. Hepatology, 58: 514–523. doi: 10.1002/hep.26275
This research was funded by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Support for third-party writing assistance for this manuscript was provided by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Additional JUMP-C Investigators are listed in the Appendix.
See Editorial on Page 488
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 12:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.