Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2143–2154, June 2013
How to Cite
Sulkowski, M. S., Asselah, T., Lalezari, J., Ferenci, P., Fainboim, H., Leggett, B., Bessone, F., Mauss, S., Heo, J., Datsenko, Y., Stern, J. O., Kukolj, G., Scherer, J., Nehmiz, G., Steinmann, G. G. and Böcher, W. O. (2013), Faldaprevir combined with pegylated interferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in treatment-naïve patients with chronic genotype1 HCV: SILEN-C1 trial. Hepatology, 57: 2143–2154. doi: 10.1002/hep.26276
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Asselah was on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Boehringer-Ingelheim. Dr. Ferenci advises, is on the speakers'™ bureau of, and received grants from Roche and Boehringer-Ingelheim. Dr. Mauss advises and is on the speakers'™ bureau of Boehringer-Ingelheim and Roche. Dr. Sulkowski advises and recieved grants from Abbott, Boehringer-Ingerlheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen, Merck, Roche, and Vertex. He advises Gilead, Novartis, and Pfizer.
This work was supported by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG (Ingelheim, Germany). Medical writing assistance, supported financially by Boehringer Ingelheim, was provided by Clair Thomas, of StemScientific, during the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 12:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG (Ingelheim, Germany)
- Boehringer Ingelheim, was provided by Clair Thomas, of StemScientific, during
- 8Preclinical characterization of non covalent HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor BI 201335 [Abstract 777]. J Hepatol 2010; 52( Suppl 1): S302., , , , , , et al.
- 9BI 201335 pharmacokinetics and early effect on viral load in HCV genotype-1 patients [Abstract 1249]. J Hepatol 2011; 54( Suppl 1): S493., , , , , .
- 13SILEN-C2: sustained virologic response (SVR) and safety of BI 201335 combined with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin (P/R) in chronic HCV genotype-1 patients with non-response to P/R [Abstract 66]. J Hepatol 2011; 54( Suppl 1): S30., , , , , , et al.
- 15BI 201355, a potent HCV NS3 protease inhibitor, in treatment-naïve and -experienced chronic HCV genotype-1 infection: genotypic and phenotypic analysis of the NS3 protease domain [Abstract 954]. J Hepatol 2009; 50( Suppl 1): S347., , , , , , et al.
- 16Mechanisms of isolated unconjugated hyperbilirubinaemia induced by the HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor BI 201335 [Abstract 1236]. J Hepatol 2011; 54( Suppl 1): S488., , , , , , et al.
- 17In vitro studies investigating the mechanism of interaction between TMC435 and hepatic transporters [Abstract 278]. HEPATOLOGY 2010; 52( Suppl 1): S461A., , , , , .
- 19SVR and pharmacokinetics of the HCV protease inhibitor BI201335 with PegIFN/RBV in HCV genotype-1 patients with compensated liver cirrhosis and non-response to previous PegIFN/RBV [Abstract 1231]. J Hepatol 2011; 54( Suppl 1): S486., , , , , , et al.
- 20SILEN-C3: treatment for 12 or 24 weeks with BI 201335 combined with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in treatment-naïve patients with chronic genotype-1 HCV infection [Abstract 36]. HEPATOLOGY 2011; 54( Suppl): S378A., , , , , , et al.