Potential conflict of interest: The following authors are employees of Gilead Sciences and hold stock interest in the company: Leland Yee, Phillip Dinh, John Flaherty, Kathryn Kitrinos, and Eduardo B. Martins. Jan Sperl and Zahary Krastev have received grants from Gilead. Patrick Marcellin advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Roche, Gilead, Janssen, and MSD. He advises and is on the speakers' bureau of Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, Vertex, Boehringer Ingleheim, Abbott, and Pfizer. Stuart Gordon has received research/grant support from Abbott Laboratories, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Exalenz Bioscience, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co., Roche, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals; been a consultant for Achillon Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb, CVS Caremark, Gilead Sciences, Merck & Co.; served on data monitoring boards for Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
Efficacy of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate at 240 weeks in patients with chronic hepatitis B with high baseline viral load
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 505–513, August 2013
How to Cite
Gordon, S. C., Krastev, Z., Horban, A., Petersen, J., Sperl, J., Dinh, P., Martins, E. B., Yee, L. J., Flaherty, J. F., Kitrinos, K. M., Rustgi, V. K. and Marcellin, P. (2013), Efficacy of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate at 240 weeks in patients with chronic hepatitis B with high baseline viral load. Hepatology, 58: 505–513. doi: 10.1002/hep.26277
Funding for this study was provided by Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA).
See Editorial on Page 483
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 12:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- 5Effect of genotype and other baseline factors on response to peginterferon alfa-2a (40 kDa) (Pegasys) in HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B: results from a large, randomised study. J Hepatol 2005;42(Suppl 2):30-31., , , , , .
- 10Regression of cirrhosis during treatment with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate for chronic hepatitis B: a 5-year open-label follow-up study. Lancet 2012;pii:S0140-6736(12)61425-1. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736 (12)61425-1. [Epub ahead of print]..