Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Bosch consults for and received grants from Chiasma and Microtech. He also consults for Gilead and Norgine.
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1665–1667, April 2013
How to Cite
Bosch, J. (2013), Carvedilol for preventing recurrent variceal bleeding: Waiting for convincing evidence. Hepatology, 57: 1665–1667. doi: 10.1002/hep.26279
This work was supported, in part, by grants from the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCiii), Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (PS 09/01261). The CIBERehd is funded by the ISCiii.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 12:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCiii)
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: PS 09/01261