Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2213–2223, June 2013
How to Cite
Rector, R. S., Morris, E. M., Ridenhour, S., Meers, G. M., Hsu, F.-F., Turk, J. and Ibdah, J. A. (2013), Selective hepatic insulin resistance in a murine model heterozygous for a mitochondrial trifunctional protein defect. Hepatology, 57: 2213–2223. doi: 10.1002/hep.26285
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by NIH grants DK-56345 (to J.A.I.), F32 DK-83182 (to R.S.R.), P41-RR00954 (to J.T.), P60-DK20579 (to J.T.), P30-DK56341 (to J.T.), and T32 AR 048523-07 (to E.M.M.) and Veterans Affairs grant VHA-CDA2 IK2BX001299-01 (to R.S.R.) and by institutional funds from University of Missouri School of Medicine.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 03:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Fibrogenesis and Carcinogenesis in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): Involvement of Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMPs) and Tissue Inhibitors of Metalloproteinase (TIMPs), Cancers, 2014, 6, 3, 1220, , , , , , , ,
- 2Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: A main driver of insulin resistance or a dangerous liaison?, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, 2014,, , , ,