Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2502–2513, June 2013
How to Cite
Kiyohashi, K., Kakinuma, S., Kamiya, A., Sakamoto, N., Nitta, S., Yamanaka, H., Yoshino, K., Fujiki, J., Murakawa, M., Kusano-Kitazume, A., Shimizu, H., Okamoto, R., Azuma, S., Nakagawa, M., Asahina, Y., Tanimizu, N., Kikuchi, A., Nakauchi, H. and Watanabe, M. (2013), Wnt5a signaling mediates biliary differentiation of fetal hepatic stem/progenitor cells in mice. Hepatology, 57: 2502–2513. doi: 10.1002/hep.26293
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in Japan; the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in Japan; the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, the Japan Health Sciences Foundation; the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation; and the Foundation for Advancement of International Science.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 11:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Astragaloside prevents BDL-induced liver fibrosis through inhibition of notch signaling activation, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2015, 169, 200, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Enhancing HOTAIR/MiR-10b drive liver normal stem cells to arise malignant transformation tendency through inducing epithelial-mesenchymal transitions, Rejuvenation Research, 2015, 150224031815008, , , , , ,
- 4Polycystic liver disease: ductal plate malformation and the primary cilium, Trends in Molecular Medicine, 2014, 20, 5, 261, , ,