Potential conflict of interest: Grace Lai-Hung Wong has served as an advisory committee member for Otsuka and as a speaker for Echosens. Henry Lik-Yuen Chan is a consultant for Abbott, Bristol-Myer Squibb, Gilead, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novartis, and Roche; is on the speakers' bureau of Echosens, GlaxoSmithKline, and Roche; has received lecture honoraria from Abbott, Bristol-Myer Squibb, Echosens, Gilead, Glaxo-Smith-Kline, Merck, Novartis, and Roche; and has received an unrestricted grant from Roche for hepatitis B research. Vincent Wai-Sun Wong has served as an advisory committee member for Roche, Novartis, Gilead, and Otsuka and has served as a speaker for Bristol-Meyers-Squibb, Roche, Novartis, Abbott Diagnostics, and Echosens.
Entecavir treatment reduces hepatic events and deaths in chronic hepatitis B patients With liver cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1537–1547, November 2013
How to Cite
Wong, G. L.-H., Chan, H. L.-Y., Mak, C. W.-H., Lee, S. K.-Y., Ip, Z. M.-Y., Lam, A. T.-H., Iu, H. W.-H., Leung, J. M.-S., Lai, J. W.-Y., Lo, A. O.-S., Chan, H.-Y. and Wong, V. W.-S. (2013), Entecavir treatment reduces hepatic events and deaths in chronic hepatitis B patients With liver cirrhosis. Hepatology, 58: 1537–1547. doi: 10.1002/hep.26301
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 12:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- 8European Association for the Study of the Liver. EASL Clinical practice guidelines: management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol 2012;57:167-185.
- 27Virological response to entecavir is associated with a better clinical outcome in chronic hepatitis B patients with cirrhosis. Gut 2012; doi:10.1136/gutjnl-2012-302024., , , , , , et al.