These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2369–2377, June 2013
How to Cite
Xie, J., Zhang, Y., Zhang, Q., Han, Y., Yin, J., Pu, R., Shen, Q., Lu, W., Du, Y., Zhao, J., Han, X., Zhang, H. and Cao, G. (2013), Interaction of signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 polymorphisms with hepatitis B virus mutations in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 57: 2369–2377. doi: 10.1002/hep.26303
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This study was supported by grants from the National Outstanding Young Scholar Fund (81025015), the Key Project (91129301), and the Creative Research Group (81221061) of the National Natural Scientific Foundation of China.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 11:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- National Outstanding Young Scholar Fund. Grant Numbers: 81025015, 91129301
- Creative Research Group. Grant Number: 81221061
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China
This article has been cited by:
- 2Human cytidine deaminases facilitate hepatitis B virus evolution and link inflammation and hepatocellular carcinoma, Cancer Letters, 2014, 343, 2, 161, , , , ,
- 3Unraveling the complexity of hepatitis B virus: From molecular understanding to therapeutic strategy in 50 years, The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2013, 45, 9, 1987, , , ,