Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 158–170, July 2013
How to Cite
Yang, X., Liang, L., Zhang, X.-F., Jia, H.-L., Qin, Y., Zhu, X.-C., Gao, X.-M., Qiao, P., Zheng, Y., Sheng, Y.-Y., Wei, J.-W., Zhou, H.-J., Ren, N., Ye, Q.-H., Dong, Q.-Z. and Qin, L.-X. (2013), MicroRNA-26a suppresses tumor growth and metastasis of human hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting interleukin-6-Stat3 pathway. Hepatology, 58: 158–170. doi: 10.1002/hep.26305
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
View this article online at wileyonlinelibrary.com.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 07:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- China National Key Projects for Infectious Disease. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX10002-021, 2012ZX10002-012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB910500, 2009CB521701
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team. Grant Number: the Ministry of Education of China; IRT1118
- Program of Shanghai Chief Scientist. Grant Number: 08XD14008
- China National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81120108016, 30600589
- Program for Outstanding Medical Academic Leader. Grant Number: LJ10010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.