See Editorial on Page 844
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
The Stroop smartphone application is a short and valid method to screen for minimal hepatic encephalopathy
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 1122–1132, September 2013
How to Cite
Bajaj, J. S., Thacker, L. R., Heuman, D. M., Fuchs, M., Sterling, R. K., Sanyal, A. J., Puri, P., Siddiqui, M. S., Stravitz, R. T., Bouneva, I., Luketic, V., Noble, N., White, M. B., Monteith, P., Unser, A. and Wade, J. B. (2013), The Stroop smartphone application is a short and valid method to screen for minimal hepatic encephalopathy. Hepatology, 58: 1122–1132. doi: 10.1002/hep.26309
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was partly supported by grants U01AT004428 from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, grant RO1AA020203 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, grant RO1DK087913 from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, and the McGuire Research Institute.
Portions of this article were presented as an oral presentation at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, November 9-13, 2012, Boston, MA.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.