See Editorial on Page 844
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
The Stroop smartphone application is a short and valid method to screen for minimal hepatic encephalopathy
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 1122–1132, September 2013
How to Cite
Bajaj, J. S., Thacker, L. R., Heuman, D. M., Fuchs, M., Sterling, R. K., Sanyal, A. J., Puri, P., Siddiqui, M. S., Stravitz, R. T., Bouneva, I., Luketic, V., Noble, N., White, M. B., Monteith, P., Unser, A. and Wade, J. B. (2013), The Stroop smartphone application is a short and valid method to screen for minimal hepatic encephalopathy. Hepatology, 58: 1122–1132. doi: 10.1002/hep.26309
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was partly supported by grants U01AT004428 from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, grant RO1AA020203 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, grant RO1DK087913 from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, and the McGuire Research Institute.
Portions of this article were presented as an oral presentation at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, November 9-13, 2012, Boston, MA.
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- 26Review article: the design of clinical trials in hepatic encephalopathy—an International Society for Hepatic Encephalopathy and Nitrogen Metabolism (ISHEN) consensus statement. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2011;33:739-747., , , , , , .