*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 264–272, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-N., Shi, T.-Y., Shi, X.-H., Wang, L., Yang, Y.-J., Liu, B., Gao, L.-X., Shuai, Z.-W., Kong, F., Chen, H., Han, W., Han, S.-M., Fei, Y.-Y., Cui, Q.-C., Wang, Q., Shen, M., Xu, D., Zheng, W.-J., Li, Y.-Z., Zhang, W., Zhang, X. and Zhang, F.-C. (2013), Early biochemical response to ursodeoxycholic acid and long-term prognosis of primary biliary cirrhosis: Results of a 14-year cohort study. Hepatology, 58: 264–272. doi: 10.1002/hep.26322
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by grants from the National Science Technology Pillar Program in the 11th Five-Year Plan (2008BAI59B03), the National Major Scientific and Technological Special Project for “Significant New Drugs Development” (2012ZX09303006-002), and the Research Special Fund for Public Welfare Industry of Health (201202004).
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A decline of LAMP- 2 predicts ursodeoxycholic acid response in primary biliary cirrhosis, Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 9772, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Advances in pharmacotherapy for primary biliary cirrhosis, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 2015, 16, 5, 633, , , , ,
- 3Serum Wisteria floribunda Agglutinin-Positive Mac-2-Binding Protein Level Predicts Liver Fibrosis and Prognosis in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2015, 110, 6, 857, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Allogeneic Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients with UDCA-Resistant Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 20, 2482, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Obeticholic acid for the treatment of primary biliary cirrhosis, Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs, 2014, 2, 12, 1351, ,
- 8Optimising risk stratification in primary biliary cirrhosis: AST/platelet ratio index predicts outcome independent of ursodeoxycholic acid response, Journal of Hepatology, 2014, 60, 6, 1249, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 9Primary biliary cirrhosis in 2014, Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, 2014, 30, 3, 245, ,
- You have free access to this content10
- 11The Autoimmune Diseases, 2014,, , ,