Potential conflict of interest: R.C. is an employee of Lantheus Medical Imaging (North Billerica, MA, USA).
Elastin-based molecular MRI of liver fibrosis
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1517–1518, October 2013
How to Cite
Ehling, J., Bartneck, M., Fech, V., Butzbach, B., Cesati, R., Botnar, R., Lammers, T. and Tacke, F. (2013), Elastin-based molecular MRI of liver fibrosis. Hepatology, 58: 1517–1518. doi: 10.1002/hep.26326
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 09:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- 1Models of liver fibrosis: exploring the dynamic nature of inflammation and repair in a solid organ. J Clin Invest 2007;117:539-548..
- 2Elastin accumulation is regulated at the level of degradation by macrophage metalloelastase (MMP-12) during experimental liver fibrosis. Hepatology 2012;55:1965-1975., , , , , , et al.
- 3Molecular MR imaging of liver fibrosis: A feasibility study using rat and mouse models. J Hepatol 2012;57:549-555., , , , , , et al.
- 4Assessment of atherosclerotic plaque burden with an elastin-specific magnetic resonance contrast agent. Nat Med 2011;17:383-388., , , , , , et al.