Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 192–204, July 2013
How to Cite
Potikha, T., Stoyanov, E., Pappo, O., Frolov, A., Mizrahi, L., Olam, D., Shnitzer-Perlman, T., Weiss, I., Barashi, N., Peled, A., Sass, G., Tiegs, G., Poirier, F., Rabinovich, G. A., Galun, E. and Goldenberg, D. (2013), Interstrain differences in chronic hepatitis and tumor development in a murine model of inflammation-mediated hepatocarcinogenesis. Hepatology, 58: 192–204. doi: 10.1002/hep.26335
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This study was supported by the Kamea Scientific Foundation of the Israeli Government (to Tamara Potikha and Daniel Goldenberg), by the Chief Scientist of the Israeli Ministry of Health (through grant 4930 to Daniel Goldenberg), by the German Research Foundation through SFB841 projects C2 (to Gabriele Sass and Gisa Tiegs) and C3 (to Eithan Galun), and by the Argentinean Agency for Science and Technology and Sales Foundation for Cancer (to Gabriel A. Rabinovich).
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 09:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2p21Waf1/Cip1 revisited: oncogenic function in hepatocellular carcinoma, Gut, 2014, 63, 9, 1372, ,