Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 192–204, July 2013
How to Cite
Potikha, T., Stoyanov, E., Pappo, O., Frolov, A., Mizrahi, L., Olam, D., Shnitzer-Perlman, T., Weiss, I., Barashi, N., Peled, A., Sass, G., Tiegs, G., Poirier, F., Rabinovich, G. A., Galun, E. and Goldenberg, D. (2013), Interstrain differences in chronic hepatitis and tumor development in a murine model of inflammation-mediated hepatocarcinogenesis. Hepatology, 58: 192–204. doi: 10.1002/hep.26335
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This study was supported by the Kamea Scientific Foundation of the Israeli Government (to Tamara Potikha and Daniel Goldenberg), by the Chief Scientist of the Israeli Ministry of Health (through grant 4930 to Daniel Goldenberg), by the German Research Foundation through SFB841 projects C2 (to Gabriele Sass and Gisa Tiegs) and C3 (to Eithan Galun), and by the Argentinean Agency for Science and Technology and Sales Foundation for Cancer (to Gabriel A. Rabinovich).
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 09:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.