See Article on Page 505
Combination nucleos(t)ide analogue as initial treatment for chronic hepatitis B: Have we put this to rest?
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 483–485, August 2013
How to Cite
Lok, A. S.-F. (2013), Combination nucleos(t)ide analogue as initial treatment for chronic hepatitis B: Have we put this to rest?. Hepatology, 58: 483–485. doi: 10.1002/hep.26337
Potential conflict of interest: Research grants: Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Merck. Advisory panel: Gilead, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Merck, Roche.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 09:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Isolation and structure of vanitaracin A, a novel anti-hepatitis B virus compound from Talaromyces sp, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2015,, , , , , , ,
- 2Non-nucleoside anti-HBV agents: advances in structural optimization and mechanism of action investigations, Med. Chem. Commun., 2015, 6, 4, 521, , , , , , ,