Potential conflict of interest: M.T. has received unrestricted research grants from Falk Pharma and Intercept, travel support from Falk Foundation, and acts as advisor for Phenex and Falk Pharma.
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2106–2109, June 2013
How to Cite
Claudel, T. and Trauner, M. (2013), Adiponectin, bile acids, and burnt-out nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: New light on an old paradox. Hepatology, 57: 2106–2109. doi: 10.1002/hep.26340
See Article on Pages 2180
Supported by grants F3008-B05 and F3517-B20 from the Austrian Science Foundation and European Community's Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement HEALTH-F2-2009-241762 for the project FLIP (to M.T.).
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 09:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Austrian Science Foundation and European Community's Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013. Grant Numbers: F3008-B05, F3517-B20, HEALTH-F2-2009-241762